Monday, September 21, 2015

Meet Ms. Fleury

Hi everyone!
I am a special education teacher in an elementary self-contained classroom. I have students in grades K-5, and each student has their own paraprofessional with them at all times. We also are lucky to have a GREAT team with a PT, OT, and SLP, as well as several other service providers! My students each bring their own talents and challenges, and together they make up a diverse, unique, and FUN class!

I am constantly thinking about how to best meet the changing and widespread needs of my students, and I often turn to others' blogs for inspiration. I am in my fourth year teaching in this classroom, and I still feel like I learn something new every day. I decided to blog not only to chronicle my own growth as an educator, but also to provide resources to others who may be looking for something new to try with their students, or who just need a little bit of inspiration when they are in a rough patch.

In this blog, I plan to share with all of my readers both my own teaching strategies, tips, and stories, as well as resources I have "borrowed" from others that have worked great with my kids-I will always give credit where credit is due :) I also will share some store-bought finds and DIY materials I have put together over the years. Some materials are very specific to my students, so feel free to borrow and adapt to fit your own students' needs.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments if you enjoy what you see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment